"LINK" is the operator of the LINK system as set out in the Financial Services (Banking Reform) Act 2013. It works with the Payments Systems Regulator "PSR" to achieve its core objectives of promoting innovation and competition in LINK and furthering the interests of people and businesses that use LINK.
LINK is Recognised as an inter-bank payment system under section 184 of the Banking Act 2009.
Registered Office: RSM, 2 Whitehall Quay, Leeds, LS1 4HG. Registered in England and Wales. Company Number 08774124.
The minutes of Link Scheme Ltd Board are published below in accordance with the following policy, click on the date to download.
|11th March 2015||25th March 2015||20th April 2015|
|6th May 2015||9th June 2015||5th August 2015|
|9th September 2015||4th November 2015||2nd December 2015|
|5th January 2016||22nd January 2016||3rd February 2016|
|2nd March 2016||23rd March 2016||13th April 2016|
|11th May 2016||27th May 2016||8th June 2016|
|18th July 2016||29th July 2016||1st September 2016|
|5th October 2016||3rd November 2016||7th December 2016|
|10th December 2016||5th January 2017||20th January 2017|
|28th January 2017||2nd February 2017||2nd March 2017|
There is a single tier of LINK membership with all Members being represented at the LINK Network Members Council. NMC Decisions may be made by consensus or if necessary by ballot. 75% of the total votes are allocated on the basis of LINK transaction volumes, in addition to the remaining 25% which are divided equally amongst all the Members. Individual Member’s votes are capped at 15%. The number of votes required to agree a change varies from a simple majority to an 80% Super-Majority for items such as changing the constitution, interchange or pricing.
The Minutes of recent Network Members Council (NMC) meetings are published below, in accordance with the following policy, please click on the date to download.
|19th March 2015||28th May 2015||18th June 2015|
|24th September 2015||10th December 2015||25th February 2016|
|16th June 2016||28th July 2016||8th September 2016|
|8th December 2016||26th January 2017|