If you are unhappy about the services provided by a Member of the LINK Network (for example, your bank, your building society or ATM operator), then you will need to contact that Member directly. You can find their details here.
If you are unhappy about something that we have done or the way in which a member of our staff or one of our contractors has dealt with you then we want to know. Perhaps we have made a mistake?
You can tell us about your experience and any concerns using our online form.
What we need you to do:
- Explain to us why you are unhappy and the circumstances surrounding this.
- Tell us what you would like us to do to put things right.
- Provide us with any other relevant information about this matter that will help us.
What we will do:
- We will listen, try to understand what has happened and establish what went wrong.
- We may ask you for further information to help us to better understand your concern.
- If we have made a mistake and we agree with your concern then we will say so and explain to you how we plan to put things right.
- If we don’t think that we have made a mistake then we will explain why this is the case.
- We will always look to learn from any mistakes we make and to use your feedback to improve.
What you can expect:
- You will receive an auto-acknowledgment when you submit your form to us.
- Our Chief Risk Officer will review this and arrange to investigate your concerns based on the information you provide.
- If anything is unclear or we require more detail then we will be in touch.
- We will aim to provide a substantive response to your concern within 10 working days of receipt of your form.
- If we are not able to do this we will tell you why and explain to you when you can expect to receive our response.
To get started click here.