LINK publishes a range of reports which can be downloaded from this page.
- Monthly Reports: these cover decisions of the LINK Board, monthly statistics and details of public announcements by LINK.
- LINK Annual Reports: these include details of the LINK Board, Executive Team, initiatives and annual financial statements.
- UK cash distribution and carbon footprint: An independent report, commissioned in 2020 from Cash and Card Consultants to review the current status of the UK cash distribution industry’s carbon footprint.
- LINK Annual Accounts
- LINK Consumer Council Annual Reports which give details of all the Council’s activities in the previous year.
- Preserving Access to Cash; this LINK Report analyses cash access over the last few decades and likely future developments. It also describes what LINK is doing to preserve free cash access for those who need it as the use of cash declines.
In addition a range of weekly, monthly and annual statistics can be found on our Statistics and trends page.